Monday, September 28, 2009

Being serious

Hi

Okey. I got this feedback recently which made me think. (Im grateful for it)

"You are too serious"

I got this before but that time I though - oh great... I like it... -
I dont like it anymore, it must be at last by some extent true. I must behave in a more serious way. Yes now also a lot of people think its not a problem, but I simply know that hey... its just not me.

I don't wanna be serious, I wanna be childish, playful, cheerful and funny.

It made me think. People tend to get serious by getting older. So they think that being serious comes with being adult. thats bullshit. okey if you are something like 70 you have to be more serious because you cannot just run around naked on a square or something like that. But come on, we are between 20 and 30. Phisycally we are in our best age...
I tell you what, we get more serious because we get more responsibility from life. Responsibility towards ourselves, towards our tasks (work) and towards other people. This increased responsbility creates a reaction that makes us behave in a more serious way.

But why?

If you have more responsibility, you have to be more responsible and not more serious! Is this some kind of natural reaction that comes with responsibility? "Adults do it and we mimic? Its even integrated to the society and its in our mindset (another paradigm).

If you dont behave seriously, you are automaticly considered to be childish and irresponsible...


I say this is bullshit! Fight against it! Be cheerful, enjoy life and be responsible!


"You dont stop playing because you get older, but you get old because you stop playing."


be good and playful

Jaq

1 comment:

  1. Read me. :)
    Btw i totally agree. Hope you are okay, dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete