Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Start of the Journey...

Hey

New life, new blog, big words :)

Anyway, I dedicate this blog for those who are interested in my Journey of finding my way and realizing my dreams. Im going to share stuff happened to me, my thoughts and my learnings.
I believe this is going to be useful for myself, since


“there is a magical bond between our mind and hands, as we write down our thoughts and dreams they somehow come true…”


I noticed it on myself that it is somehow true, while I was writing down things in Sri Lanka I also put down some statements… well most of them came through. So I’m going to continue that.
This blog is also useful for all the people around my age since right now working and learning in an environment which is really energetic, motivating and brings me the right attitude to live a successful life on every field. Still, I do read other people’s blog and I find that you can actually learn a lot from other perspectives.
So learn from my mistakes, learn from my perspectives! :)

Im going to write in English. By this I exclude my relatives and some of their friends, but still…



So my previous blog was: http://jaqlanka.blogspot.com/
still in Hungarian, but for some people it can be really useful.

So, what happened to me since I arrived home to Hungary from Sri Lanka?
Well, quite a lot.

• I work for a guy who help other people to make their business dreams come true and this work has the most influence on my life right now
• I somehow reintegrated to the Hungarian culture slowly
• My Chinese girlfriend came, stayed for 2.5 months and left – hard stuff
• In 2009 I visited 9 countries: Sri Lanka, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Polland, Italy, Austria, Holland, Belgium
• I met a lot of interesting people…

Well Im not going to detail these things down, probably some of them might be interesting but as always I’d like to stick to “what happening right now”.


Just imagine, there is a cowboy at your back, wearing a black hat, jeans and he really looks like a cowboy, blue eyes like Eastwood, you know that this guy is like your mentor, he is a good person, he wants to help you. This guy is pointing a gun at your head asking...


“What do you really want?!”


Well, I’m not the 1st and not the last to discuss this questions and there are people who built business empires around this questions. Just to mention one. The Secret


Still, I think most of the things start here. Okey, everything starts here. In the past months I changed a lot, some people might have noticed but now I’m pretty sure about it. It was a conscious change. In my daily routine, my habits, my thoughts, my attitude, in the way I behave. I did these because I learnt a lot and agreed that these things (and a lot more that I’m still going to introduce into my life) are important to live a successful and happy life.

But right now after I stated to walk on a path I have to stop just for a while and ask again: Jaq, what do you really want?!

Last week I was in the Netherlands. Kisses to those Dutch people, they are friendly and with all their scheduled, regulated way of thinking I love them :), but the main attraction of their country for a 25 years old guy are light drug and sex. So somewhere between X and Y last week I received a lot of input from the environment: discussions with foreigners from all over the world, thinking about the girl who had to leave me, enjoying the Dutch culture ^^, partying a lot, moving from city to city almost every day and sleeping in a different bed etc…
All these things led me to reaize that somehow in the past months though I did a lot of stuff right, I did something wrong. I was open waiting for opportunities telling myself that yeah I’m going to grab them as they come. And then I was waiting for them. Okey, some came… Still, this is not the right thing to do, this in not the answer for the question above or it is gonna take years to bring the answer.

Right now I do believe that the answer is the idea that doesn’t let me be for almost years now. Something to do with marketing and psychology, the 2 things I dug myself in the deepest so far.
I want to study and research on this field. I want to do it to develop something, to come up with something new and to do business out of it.

I’m still at the beginning, I have this path looming in front of me but it’s still blur. I need to collect information, I should not be afraid of obstacle since THERE ARE GOING TO BE, I need to find a mentor, I need to win my current mentors support, I have to sacrifice on the way, I have to set smaller milestones as the picture gets clearer and recognize myself when reaching them, I have to learn and develop, I need help…


Follow me on my journey!


cheers

Jaq

7 comments:

  1. Jaki,

    I really like your initiative..

    After reading the first note, it caught my eyes and attention..it made me think and I decided to follow you...
    We are on the same page since I'm trrying to figure it out WHAT DO I REALLY WANT IN LIFE?

    I hope everybody can learn a lot from your perspectives!

    Good luck for your discovery journey!

    J.Andi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaq,
    You're a bloggn guru :)

    I rember the dayz when you were in Sri Lanka. We went for colombo city trip and you made a post about our city trip.

    I hope life has changed you a lot. WAiting to read more from your blog.

    btw please change the interface of the blog to English, I guess it's still in Hungarian :)

    waiting for next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mayu, good point to change it to English, thanks :)
    I also read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing... its quite interesting :), and im sure i will follow you ;)
    hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small reflection on the matter: What do you want?

    First thing I believe you need to ask: do you want to know what you want?

    Sounds weird, I know, but just imagine people who like their life how it is, who can live a successful and happy life without digging deeper in themselves...and many times develop a sense of never disappearing unsatisfaction.

    I'm not saying I know the answer, but I also changed a lot recently, and my point is rather lying here: do we always need to know? Do we always need conscious effort and plans? And where is human instinct? The combination of pure consciousness and emotions - the raisers of human race?? Do we really let this whole harmony come out?

    Well, hope I can challenge some of your posts in a way I can help :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Szaki!

    I aggree with you, in fact the answer for the question cannot come only from a conscious thinking. If it comes, you dont have a burning desire.

    ReplyDelete